How the EnsoEarth Good Grow Works
A premium Probiotic Foliage Spray and Soil Conditioner
Revitalise Your Garden
EnsoEarth Good Grow is not just your average garden tonic. This ultimate probiotic foliage spray and soil conditioner boasts the same beneficial microbes that have made our Bokashi One and EnsoPet mixtures so successful.
With EnsoEarth Good Grow, your garden will experience a transformation like never before.
Here’s what it brings to the table
- Active Microbes The microbes in EnsoEarth Good Grow are delivered in an active “live” state.
- Plant Ready Tonic The active state of the microbes in EnsoEarth Good Grow enables them to get straight to work on unlocking nutrients in the soil, thus making them more readily available to growing plants.
- Potent Microbial Nutrient Fusion EnsoEarth Good Grows potent blend of microbes, pre-digested nutrients, bio-stimulants, and trace minerals will enhance activity within the vital root zone, facilitating robust crop growth.
- Resilience in the Face of Stressors
EnsoEarth Good Grow increased plants resistance to heat, drought, frost, pests and diseases.
- Boosted Fruit, Flower, and Vegetable Yields Whether applied as a foliage spray or watered directly into the soil, EnsoEarth Good Grow yields astonishing results with increased fruiting, vibrant blooming, and enhanced vegetable production.
- Increased Water Holding Capacity of Soil Well structed soil enhances its ability to hold water by generating open space and consolidating soil particles, leading to a reduction in water runoff.
EnsoEarth Good Grow is the perfect addition to various garden applications, including:
- Vegetable Gardens: Watch your vegetables flourish and yield bountiful crops.
- Flowers: Enhance the vibrancy and beauty of your blooms.
- Fruit Trees: Boost the health and yield of your fruit-bearing trees.
- Indoor Plants: Keep your indoor garden thriving and lush.
- Seedlings: Give your young plants the best start in life.
- Lawns: Achieve a greener, healthier lawn.
- Revitalising Sick or Stressed Plants: Breathe new life into plants that need a helping hand.